word wave fun

ImageChef.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Reflection on 11 Tools assignment

My favorite tools that were new to me were the Google Reader and the social bookmarking sites. I'd like to try blogging with my students this year, hoping that with my team-mates' help, I can do this successfully. I can use Google Reader to keep up with the student's posts and to see if they're using the technology safely and appropriately for school.This coming year I would like for my students to have blogs.


2. I'm beginning to feel more confident about using technology in the classroom; I know it will take some time, like everything else that is worthwhile ;-). It always feels good to learn something new, and I've really enjoyed the process of going through the assignments.

3. I've learned a lot of new things about technology. The professional development format here has helped me to move through things quickly and to get a good idea for how the various tools work. It's been very fun and quite educational -- a nice combination in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment